Meal prep can be quite a daunting task especially if it is the first time you are trying it out. You mind find yourself asking questions like do I really need all that Tupperware. And the answer is yes! Don't fret, we will give you tips we've found work best when trying to meal prep like an Olympian.
Today, we want to share this easy delicious steak salad recipe with you. You can add a few more ingredients to make it a full meal or you can keep it as is and use it to snack on in between your bigger meals.
- frying steak
- fresh parsley
- baby tomatoes
- cheese of your choice (we used cheddar)
- This part is almost too easy. Simply season the frying steak to your taste (we used salt and freshly ground black pepper).
- Sprinkle some olive oil & butter (adding butter ensures that the oil does not overheat and burn badly) into an already heating up pan
- Place the fresh parsley under the steak as it cooks.
- Cook the steak for approx. 3 mins each side (the cut we used was super thin so we only needed 3mins per side)
- Once cooked to your liking, take the steak out of the pan and allow it to rest for about 2 - 5 minutes
- Slice the steak, dress your salad and VOILA!
- Dig in.